Who wouldn't love this stylish handmade Hexagon clock. Use your leftover quilt fabric to create this matching hexagon wall clock. There is no end to your creative juices with this pattern. Use that leftover baby quilt fabric to make a matching clock for the nursery.
- Quilting on the go....English Paper Piecing book by Sharon Burgess
- Clock mechanism and clock hands
- package of 2" hexagon paper templates (at least 19 pieces)
- Fabrics of your choice - 19 pieces of various 4 1/2" square fabrics (call or come into the store to find out what you'll need to make one like the Seahawks clock on display in the store)
- 1 Sheet of Foam Core Board - at least 18" X 18"
- craft glue to mount your hexies to foam board
- Glue Stick for glue basting your hexagons
- Exacto knife
- Thread to match fabric
- hand sewing needles (we use Sue Daley milliners size 10)
- thread snips
- rotary cutter and small cutting mat