Come learn how to make beautiful bowls, made from regular clothesline cording (cotton) and fabric. These would make wonderful holiday gifts for that special person in your life, or the difficult to buy for person in your life. They are easy to make no matter what skill level you're at. Once you've seen how easy they are to make, you'll be able to find a need for all that fabric you've purchased and just don't know what to do with it.
- 3/4 yard fabric of your choice
- your fabric needs to be cut into 3/4" strips, width of fabric is fine
- thread to match
- large C-clamp if you have one
- 100 feet of cotton clothesline (available in the store)
- sewing machine, with foot control and power cord. (class machines available upon request)